16 March, 2009

man i will be sore tomorrow

I tried kickboxing class at the gym today
and not only looked like a fool 
(it moves really fast and i had no idea what was going on)
but can already feel
how unbearably sore i will be tomorrow.

Also, I (like every other Brooks student who saw her speak) still have Joyce Tenneson fever and have decided to begin producing a series of self-portraits. She has done a ton of them and it seems like they are very therapeutic and also something I haven't really tried before!

I went into the studio today to photograph a product for a school assignment and was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was! I used the digital 4x5 tethered to a computer and whipped my shot out flawlessly without breaking a sweat! I must really be learning or something...

And in other news, i have decided to make some changes in my life, beginning with sticking up for myself. There are a lot of things in the past that i have let slide (and also let go) but i have decided that i know what i deserve and will no longer settle for anything other than that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment